If you’re looking to refresh your face, but are worried about the side effects of invasive treatments such as lasers or chemical peels, then Dr. Lipschitz and the medical staff at Athena Plastic Surgery are happy to talk with you about the HydraFacial®.
Serving the needs of the HydraFacial West Palm Beach, Stuart, North River Shores, Palm Beach Gardens, Vero Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Tradition, Palm Beach Island, Jupiter, Sewells Point, Wellington, Martin County, Okeechobee, and Palm City Areas, Dr. Lipschitz is a name you can trust for your skincare needs.
What is HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial®, which takes around 30 minutes to complete, combines all four steps to facials into one convenient session. The four steps of cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration are given to you in a simple, non-laser, and non-invasive session. HydraFacial® will:
- Cleanse your skin of dead skin cells, makeup, dirt, and other debris
- A light chemical is then used to exfoliate your skin. This chemical is much different than a traditional chemical peel and won’t leave your skin dry and red.
- Using the Vortex-Extraction nozzle, your face will be deep cleaned, clearing up the pores and removing the main causes of acne.
- Lastly, you will be given a formula that will leave your skin smooth and hydrated.
All of this is completed in under an hour and with no peeling, dryness, or skin irritation.
What Does HydraFacial® Help Treat?
HydraFacial® helps heal a number of facial treatments such as:
- Helping fight wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce the appearance of acne
- Improve skin softness and texture
- Maintain the health of your skin
- Remove clogged pores and prevent acne
- And much more!
HydraFacial® is more than just a facial. It’s a safe, simple alternative to chemical peels and harsh skin treatments.
Who Can use HydraFacial®?
Anyone and everyone! This process is safe for all skin types and for skin of every color. HydraFacial® is also perfect for anyone who has had adverse reactions to microdermabrasion. Because there are no fine crystals or irritants in this process, you don’t have to worry about anything getting into your eyes or on your clothes. The only ingredients are water and liquid serums.
Are There Any Side Effects for Hydrafacial?
Unlike traditional chemical peels that leave your face red and sensitive, HydraFacial® leaves no long-lasting side effects. You can come in, have the treatment done, and be on your way in less than an hour. You can even wear makeup immediately after the treatment.
SHOW ME THE GUNK!
Glowing skin + dirty water = successful Hydrafacial
Hydrafacial is a 30-minute facial procedure that combines cleansing, chemical peel, exfoliation, and extraction. In the process, it takes out the bad stuff — like pore-clogging junk that causes acne outbreaks — and restores or adds the good stuff, leaving your skin looking younger and more refreshed.